.    .
.




  = Blogroll = Crooked Timber
Phobophilia
BitchPhD
SCOTUS Blog
Balkinization
Am. Constitution Society
Unfogged
Dooce
Pandagon
Blurbomat
See Jane Compute
The Valve
if:book
Scientific Activist
Academic Secret
ScientificBlogs
Technorati




about this page
This page was constructed using the lovely patterns developed by the extremely talented Squidfingers. Some of the patterns have been modified.

All content on this page is the property of the author and is not to be reproduced without express permission from the author.
.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's gone!

My delightful, fabulous, spiky espresso machine is no longer in its shop window. I hope that whoever has it is giving it a good home. The bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
Name:
Location: Currently, Berkeley, United States

I'm an academic scientist who is both abroad and a broad. I am on the road so often that I have a house solely so that my cats will have somewhere to live.


Contact?
Okay, fine. If you really really want to, and don't care how long it is between mail checks, you can send email to ascientistabroad  {a}gmail{dot}com

And, okay, sometimes there are comments. But it's my blog and I'll delete anything I want.

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger


.